Ace functional and visual component testing with Cypress.io and Applitools — watch this on-demand webinar with two engineering giants: Gleb Bahmutov (VP Engineering @ Cypress.io) and Gil Tayar (Sr. Architect @ Applitools).
Functional and visual testing work very well together for end-to-end frontend tests.
Component testing ensures a thorough validation of all our components’ variants such as different inputs and states, edge-case network responses, and responsive widths.
Gleb and Gil used Cypress.io to drive the tests and check them functionally, while integrating the Applitools plugin to provide us with the capability to quickly and easily test them visually across all browsers and response widths. Watch this on-demand webinar to see the full power of the functional and visual component tests’ ability to speed up the development cycle.
Slide Deck (PDF)
Slide Deck — Online Slides (here, you can play the videos shown in the session directly from the browser)
Full On-demand Recording
Additional Materials & Resources Worth Checking Out:
- Check out Gil Tayar’s Introduction to Cypress.io Course — exclusive on Test Automation University: the leading free, online educational platform for all things Quality Engineering, with courses with world-leading instructors — Enroll and start improving your skills today.
- Gleb Bahmutov — VP of Engineering @ Cypress.io — check our Gleb’s blog, GitHub, Twitter, and conference presentations on Slide.com
- Cross-browser Testing With Cypress.io — post by Bilal Haidar
- 2020 Most Popular Front End Automation Testing Tools — post by industry leader Angie Jones
- Creating a Flawless User Experience, End-to-End, Functional to Visual – Practical Hands-on Session — on-demand webinar with Gleb Bahmutov and Gil Tayar
- Modern Cross Browser Testing with Cypress and Applitools — blog post by Marie Drake, Principal Test Automation Engineer @ News UK, and Cypress.io Ambassador
- Cypress vs Selenium WebDriver: Better, or just different? — post by Gil Tayar
- … And the webinar version of the post above: Cypress vs Selenium WebDriver: Better, Or Just Different? – on-demand webinar by Gil Tayar
- How Easy Is Cross Browser Testing? — post by Dan Iosif, winner of our Hackathon
- Can Automated Cross-Browser Testing Be Ultrafast? — blog post by Marie Drake, Principal Test Automation Engineer @ News UK, and Cypress.io Ambassador
- Cypress and Angular Testing with Applitools — post by Bilal Haidar
- Roadmap to Testing a Design System – on-demand webinar by Marie Drake
- Check out all the Cypress.io related content on the Applitools blog