While test automation is a struggle for most teams everywhere, there are companies who have mastered their technique and are executing a very successful test automation strategy.
In this talk, Angie Jones shares the research on how top companies and global brands are approaching test automation strategy, and successfully implementing it.
Angie was joined by a panel of QA executives, who also shared what they are seeing in the industry in regards to successful (and not so successful) test automation practices:
- Theresa Neate – QA Practise Lead @ Real Estate Group
- Amrit Sadhab – Digital Practise Lead @ Origin Energy
- Karen Mangio – QA Practise Lead @ NAB Mobile
- Cameron Bradley – Head of QA @ Tabcorp
Test Automation Practices — Angie’s Slide Deck
Full Webinar Recording
Additional Recommended Materials
- Angie Jones Presents: “Automated Visual Testing: A Fast Path To Test Automation Success” — ace automated visual testing with this free 9-chapter online course, exclusive on Test Automation University!
- Must-see webinar: DevOps & Quality in The Era Of CI-CD: An Inside Look At How Microsoft Does It — w/ Abel Wang, Principal Cloud Advocate, DevOps Lead @ Microsoft
- 3 Steps to Visual Testing for PDF Files [with Code] — post by Angie Jones
- The Impact of Visual AI On Test Automation [webinar]
- Test Automation as a Key Enabler for High-performing Teams – with Angie Jones and Google’s Nicole Forsgren [webinar]
- Meeting CI/CD Requirements: Key Factors in Test Automation We Must Consider – w/ Angie Jones and Jessica Deen [webinar]
- Cypress vs Selenium WebDriver: Better, Or Just Different? — by Gil Tayar [webinar]
- Cutting-edge Functional UI Testing Techniques – Live Coding Webinar w/ Adam Carmi
- Applying the Pillars of Object-Oriented Programming to Test Automation — w/ Angie Jones [webinar]
- Myth vs Reality: Understanding AI/ML for QA Automation – w/ Expert Jonathan Lipps [webinar]
- UI Tests In CI-CD — by Angie Jones and Jessica Deen (MSFT) [post — webinar review]
- Start visually testing your app and site today, with your free Applitools account — Click here