Angie Jones, a test automation architect, consults with development teams around the world to help them with their test automation and DevOps strategy.
Nicole Forsgren, who does research and strategy at Google Cloud, is best known as the lead investigator on the State of DevOps reports and lead author of the book Accelerate.
In this on-demand webinar, Angie and Nicole examine the research of DORA’s Accelerate State of DevOps Reports, and what testing practices drive high performance. They’ll also discuss the messy reality of test automation in DevOps and what Angie is seeing in the trenches.
For those unfamiliar with the research, the Report identifies specific capabilities to improve software delivery and focuses on the practices of high-performing teams.
But as we all know, identifying capabilities and executing on those capabilities are two different things.
The reality is that many teams are struggling to take these steps towards transformation.
Angie and Nicole will discuss concrete steps teams can take to make high performance with test automation a reality.
In this session, Angie and Nicole discuss:
- What practices development teams are currently following
- The debunking of common myths and misconceptions around test automation in DevOps
- How development teams can adopt the guidelines found in the research, while facing the reality of their current constraints
Full webinar recording:
Additional Resources and Recommended Reading:
- Sign up for the Applitools Visual AI Rockstar Hackathon with over $40,000 in prizes for the 100 engineers that show the world that they are Automation Rockstars!
- Accelerate State of DevOps Report 2019 — download your PDF copy here.
- Angie Jones’s online Test Automation University course: “Setting a Foundation for Successful Test Automation” — In this course, Angie will explore the initial considerations for starting a new test automation initiative
- Angie Jones Presents: “Automated Visual Testing: A Fast Path To Test Automation Success” — ace automated visual testing with this free 9-chapter online course by Angie Jones on Test Automation University
- Raja Rao’s TAU course: “Modern Functional Test Automation Through Visual AI” — Take the free online course that was outlined in this webinar, only on Test Automation University
- How To Run 372 Cross-browser Tests In Under 3 Minutes – blog post
- 2019 State of Visual Testing Report — Check how your team measures up to the industry standards — Download your copy of the report here
- Start visual testing today — sign up for your free Applitools account here
— HAPPY TESTING —