- Guillermo Rauch – Founder & CEO, Zeit (@rauchg, @zeithq)
- Gleb Bahmutov – VP of Engineering, Cypress (@bahmutov, @cypress_io)
- Simen Bekkhus – Developer, Folio (@SBekkhus, @folio, @fbjest)
- Adam Carmi – Co-Founder and CTO, Applitools (@carmiadam, @applitools)
- Kevin Lamping – Developer, Test Automation (@klamping)
- Vikram Subramanian – Googler, Angular Universal (@vikerman)
- Tracy Lee – Founder, This Dot & RxJS Core Team (@ladyleet , @thisdotmedia)
The panel covered a broad range of test issues. Adam began his segment by zeroing in on a simple problem: how small changes can have huge impacts on front end behavior. Specifically, how can developers account for changes in their CSS?