Learn advanced skills for how to effectively automate tests for your responsive apps and sites – in this on-demand webinar.
Automatically testing responsive sites and apps can be a challenge, due to the need to cover all supported layouts, their respective navigation, and visible content.
Watch this advanced session, where Applitools co-founder and CTO Adam Carmi implements a complete Selenium-based automated test for a popular responsive website from scratch.
Watch this webinar and learn advanced techniques, including how to:
- Implement generic tests that work for all the different layouts of your app
- Control the browser’s viewport size in order to accurately target layout transition points
- Incorporate assertions that are specific to your layouts in your tests
- Effectively design responsive page objects
- Visually validate the correctness of your app’s layout
- Bonus: tips for planning and executing responsive website testing
Watch the Advanced Test Automation Techniques for Testing Responsive Apps and Sites webinar:
You can find Adam’s slide-deck here:
and his code examples here.
To read more about Applitools’ visual UI testing and Application Visual Management (AVM) solutions, check out the resources section on the Applitools website. To get started with Applitools, request a demo or sign up for a free Applitools account.