Learn how to effectively automate tests for your responsive apps and sites – in this on-demand webinar.
Automatically testing responsive sites and apps can be a challenge, due to the need to cover all supported layouts, their respective navigation, and visible content.
Watch this advanced session, where Applitools co-founder and CTO Adam Carmi implements a complete Selenium-based automated test for a popular responsive website from scratch.
Watch this webinar, and learn how to:
- Implement generic tests that work for all the layouts of your app
- Control the browser’s viewport size in order to accurately target layout transition points
- Incorporate layout-specific assertions in your tests
- Effectively design responsive page objects
- Visually validate the correctness of your app’s layout
- Bonus: tips for planning and executing responsive website testing
Watch the webinar:
You can find Adam’s slide-deck here:
and his code examples here.
To read more about Applitools’ visual UI testing and Application Visual Management (AVM) solutions, check out the resources section on the Applitools website. To get started with Applitools, request a demo or sign up for a free Applitools account.