We are rolling out a shiny new UI for Applitools Eyes, with a brand new look and feel, and improved user experience on all fronts of automated visual testing.
- The new test manager is designed to streamline large-scale baseline management.
- There is a new step thumbprints gallery for easier to search test validation.
- We have improved batch, test, and step searching and filtering for easier search and test analysis.
- We have improved automated maintenance capabilities, including grouping of similar differences flagged across entire batches of tests.
- There are substantially reduced wait times for tests to complete.
We also share the best practices for using the new UI in the test manager.
What the full on-demand recording of the webinar featuring Applitools CEO Adam Carmi sharing the new Applitools Eyes UI here:
To read more about Applitools’ visual UI testing and Application Visual Management (AVM) solutions, check out the resources section on the Applitools website. To get started with Applitools, request a demo or sign up for a free Applitools account.