In today’s Agile world, time to market is becoming increasingly shorter. There is a constant desire to release new features to keep ahead of competition.
Because of this we have a shorter amount of time to test our apps – Especially when you must account for hundreds of different combinations of platform OS’s, languages, orientations, and resolutions your mobile app supports.
Listen to automation expert Justin Ison give this in-depth Appium webinar, where he covers the essentials for mobile test automation, including:
- Challenges: so many different devices, OS’s, resolutions, languages, and so little time
- Available tools and test frameworks
- Mobile test automation with Appium
- Introduction to Applitools and AI-powered automated visual testing
- Writing your first test for mobile web and native applications with Appium and Applitools
- Scaling your tests with cloud test service
Justin’s slide-deck from the webinar can be found below:
And you can watch the full Mobile Test Automation 101 webinar recording here:
To read more about Applitools’ visual UI testing and Application Visual Management (AVM) solutions for agile teams, check out the resources section on the Applitools website. To get started with Applitools, request a demo or sign up for a free Applitools account.