Listen to Automation expert Joe Colantonio, as he takes a look back at the top takeaways from Automation Guild Conf 2017, including key skills, best practices and must-have tools.
Watch this on-demand webinar, where Joe Colantonio – the founder and host of Automation Guild Conf, the first ever online conference dedicated 100% to test automation – takes a look back at the event, highlighting the sessions, speakers, and top takeaways – including tools, key skills, and best practices.
Test Automation expert Joe covers the following topics in the recap of Automation Guild Conf 2017:
- The difference between Applitools and Galen
- 21 Free Visual Validation Tools
- How testing vendors are embracing open source tools
- How to grade your Selenium Tests
- PageObjects vs Screenplay pattern
- Is BDD just for Collaboration?
- TestOps – how automation fits into CI
Watch Key Test Automation Skills and Best Practices: Recap of Top Sessions from Automation Guild Conf 2017 now here:
And view Joe’s slide deck here:
To read more about Applitools’ visual UI testing and Application Visual Management (AVM) solutions, check out the resources section on the Applitools website. To get started with Applitools, request a demo or sign up for a free Applitools account.