In November 2019, 288 Selenium, Cypress, and WebdriverIO quality engineers spent a combined 1.5 years of time writing traditional and Visual AI tests against 5 common use cases.
In this webinar, we will reveal what they learned, and explain how you can apply these lessons in less than an hour to your own test suites and build Visual AI-driven test automation for:
- Testing UI elements using minimum locators, texts and labels
- Data-driven testing and functional testing
- Testing table sorting and filtering functionalities
- Testing graphical displays such as bar-charts
- Testing highly dynamic content
Watch this webinar and see how Visual AI can radically improve your ability to author new tests faster, reduce test maintenance, and catch more early-stage bugs faster than ever before possible.
Full Slide Deck
Additional Visual AI Materials
- Whitepaper — The Impact of Visual AI on Test Automation Report — Empirical data from 288 quality engineers automating tests with Cypress, Selenium, and Webdriver IO
- Ask 288 Of Your Peers About Visual AI [post]
- Functional vs Visual Testing: Applitools Hackathon — Winner Experience [post]
- Angie Jones Presents: “Automated Visual Testing: A Fast Path To Test Automation Success” — ace automated visual testing with this free 9-chapter online course by industry leader Angie Jones, exclusive on Test Automation University!
- Modern Functional Test Automation Through Visual AI [webinar]
- “Modern Functional Test Automation Through Visual AI” — Take the free online course that was mentioned in this webinar — only on Test Automation University
- Data-driven Testing with Visual AI [post]
- Testing iFrames with Visual AI [post]
- Visual UI Testing as an Aid to Functional Testing [post by Gil Tayar]
- Start visually testing today — with your free Applitools account — open yours right here