We have heard a lot about Mobile Testing and how it differs from Web-based testing. However, do you know there is more to test on Mobile than just functionality and device-related testing?
Listen to Appium expert, Justin Ison, and Sr. Automation Architect, Anand Bagmar, in this in-depth session, where they shared hands-on real-world examples that are critical to include in your Mobile Testing.
Talking points include:
- Understand when you need to go beyond regular testing approaches – ex: when to use real devices vs emulators/simulators; when to consider on-field testing along with beta/staged releases of your apps
- Be aware of pitfalls – ex: insights from chaos/monkey testing, and ways to build observability into your app
- Learn techniques that reduce various risks along the Dev-Test-Release cycle – ex: accessibility and visual testing
- Easy Parallel Visual Testing with Appium — webinar with Appium Expert Jonathan Lipps
- Getting Started with Appium 2.0 Beta [post]
- Visual Testing with Applitools, Appium, and Amazon AWS Device Farm [post]
Mobile Testing Courses — Exclusive ONLY on Test Automation University
- Automated Visual Testing with Appium — course by Appium Expert Jonathan Lipps
- Android Test Automation with Espresso — course by Moataz Nabil