Watch Mobile Test Automation and Appium expert, Jonathan Lipps, as he demonstrates how to easily parallelize visual testing with Appium across all Android devices at once, in order to quickly detect bugs and spend less time on test runs.
In this session, Jonathan Lipps (architect and lead of the Appium project, founder of Cloud Grey Consulting and the weekly AppiumPro newsletter) walks us through the new integration between Applitools and Genymotion Cloud, which allows users to easily scale their automated visual tests on Android virtual devices.
Visual testing for mobile apps is only getting more important, but running visual tests at scale can be a challenge.
Genymotion Cloud provides access to a host of virtual Android devices that attach to your machine for easy control. Combined with Applitools’ Visual AI, the task of distributed visual testing becomes much more manageable and scalable.
Watch this on-demand session, where Jonathan presents the integration in-depth, and give a demonstration of how to do easy parallel visual testing with Appium.
Jonathan’s slide deck:
Additional and Recommended Resources:
- Angie Jones’s free 9-chapter course on Automated Visual Testing! Check it out, and see how you can receive your visual testing certificate: “Automated Visual Testing: A Fast Path To Test Automation Success”
- How to use Genymotion, Appium & Applitools to test Android apps [how-to article]
- AppiumPro — Jonathan Lipps’s weekly newsletter about all things Appium
- Genymotion Cloud — read more about Genymotion Cloud: cloud-based Android emulators running on SaaS or as virtual images on AWS, GCP or Alibaba Cloud (PaaS)
- DevOps & Quality in The Era Of CI-CD: An Inside Look At How Microsoft Does It [on-demand webinar]
- What is Visual Testing? A Definitive Answer (and Approach) [post]
- What is Visual AI? — learn more about Applitools’ ground-breaking Visual AI solution and its features, enabling teams to release apps with flawless UI
- Open your Free Applitools Account — start visual testing today, and release apps with flawless UI – faster.
- Test Automation University — the most-talked-about test automation initiative of the year: online education platform led by Angie Jones, offering free test automation courses by industry leaders — Jonathan’s course on mobile testing is coming soon! Enroll and start showing off your test automation certificates and badges!
— HAPPY TESTING —