Building a culture of quality excellence in your organization is absolutely necessary to compete in 2020 and beyond. Every team member must be accountable for the quality of the application, and understand their role in delivering it. We need our teams to emphasize quality over quantity, work smarter, and set the right expectations, while delivering amazing results.
In a world of agile development — and even more so for those of us moving to CI-CD — testing all the things in a fast-paced development environment is challenging if not impossible. So what can we do about it?
One foundational aspect of success is to acknowledge where you are on the quality maturity rubric. By understanding your maturity curve, you will know how to best to set quality goals, diagnose needs, and identify interests for 2020 and beyond.
In this session, Greg Sypolt — VP of Quality Assurance @ EverFi — shared how he measures the quality maturity rubric in order to set the right execution path and set expectations in the quality journey for huge enterprises with dynamic, mission-critical applications.
Greg explored his experiences in building a quality platform that helped companies achieve elite quality status, and drive more business value, quality accountability, and shared responsibility with clear ownership.
Watch this on-demand webinar — for these takeaways:
- The 3 pillars of app quality excellence as a foundation of your quality journey — and why establishing them is vital
- How to start building a culture of quality excellence — right now!
- How to measure the quality maturity rubric — and your team’s place on that curve
- How to start building a quality platform in your organization — and how to emphasize its cultural importance
- Reaping the savings and ROI of the quality platform
Greg’s Slide Deck
Full Webinar Recording
Additional Materials & Resources
- Follow Greg on Twitter
- Angie Jones Presents: “Automated Visual Testing: A Fast Path To Test Automation Success” — ace automated visual testing with this free 9-chapter online course by industry leader Angie Jones, exclusive on Test Automation University!
- Whitepaper — The Impact of Visual AI on Test Automation Report — Empirical data from 288 quality engineers automating tests with Cypress, Selenium, and Webdriver IO
- Visual UI Testing as an Aid to Functional Testing — post by Gil Tayar
- Start visually testing today — with your free Applitools account — open yours right here