We are looking forward to participating in the QA E-Commerce Forum London 2019 at Le Méridien Piccadilly in London’s beautiful Mayfair neighbourhood.
What is the QA E-Commerce Forum? The QA E-Commerce Forum (@QA_financial) brings together the software quality assurance community, where leading retailing brands share with other industry top minds the return they seeing from delivering software quality assurance. Speakers will be discussing topics like continuous delivery, AI, microservices and more. This year’s conference will be held on December 4.
With now more than ever, software quality assurance is critical to winning market share. It’s not just about more software, faster — it’s about better software that enables the release of robust apps that deliver a flawless user experience without fail. This is why the third edition of the QA E-commerce Forum is focused on the key drivers of QA, including the latest technologies for continuous testing and delivery.
Topics that will be covered in this unique one-day executive forum include:
- Virtualisation, containerisation and other cutting edge automation technologies
- AI and machine learning: software is writing software, but how do we test the results?
- UX, voice and mobile: what customers want, and how leading retailers are delivering it
- The Cloud: software testing as a service and the management of test environments
- Value stream management and benchmarking best practice
- The choices between open-source and off-the-shelf testing tools
- Performance and load testing, crowd testing and network testing
- Data-driven software: data management as the foundation for all software development and AI
We are proud to be a sponsor of the QA Financial E-Commerce Forum London 2019. Stop by our booth to learn more about the latest developments around end-to-end visual testing and monitoring techniques that support QA automation and continuous quality.
Additionally, we recently expanded our capabilities to include functional testing. Development and QA teams can now use Applitools Eyes to catch both functional and visual bugs early in the dev cycle and fix them in a fraction of the time, driving 2.8x faster release cycles, 2.6x improvement in bug detection, and highly reliable automatic maintenance.
We also encourage you to grow your test automation skills by taking courses on Test Automation University. Test Automation University is a free, online educational training program led by world-class instructors aimed at keeping your testing skills up to date.