If you are already using Selenium, and want to enhance your capabilities, increase coverage and optimize maintenance efforts – then automated visual testing could be exactly what you’re looking for.
In a webinar we co-hosted with our friends at Sauce Labs, Selenium expert Dave Haeffner shared awesome Selenium tips & tricks, especially helpful for test automation pros.
For those looking to take their skills to the next level, by automating UI testing – here’s the webinar segment that relates to automated visual testing. If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to reach out in the comments below.
Dive deeper with these advanced “How-to” posts written by Selenium expert Dave Haeffner:
* How to Do visual Testing with Selenium
* How to Handle Visual Testing False Positives – Part 1
* How to Handle Visual Testing False Positives – Part 2
* How to Add Visual Testing to Your Existing Selenium Tests
* How to Add Visual Testing to Your BDD Tests
* How to Do Cross-browser Visual Testing with Selenium
To read more about Applitools’ visual UI testing and Application Visual Management (AVM) solutions, check out the resources section on the Applitools website. To get started with Applitools, request a demo or sign up for a free Applitools account.