“I invite managers, team leads and team members to listen in to this session, where I share my bulletproof method to high-performance testing in a high-paced, hyper-growth organizational environment.”
— Priyanka Halder, Head of Quality Engineering @ GoodRx
The hi-tech world is fast-paced, demanding, and challenging. If companies — and especially startups — want to gain a leg up on their competitors and flourish, they must move fast and ship even faster, while constantly dealing with tight budgets and ROI issues.
As a QA/Software leader, how do you not only survive — but thrive — in this difficult environment? How do you catch up and keep up with this crazy need for speed? How do you set high-but-realistic goals for yourself, your department, and even your organization?
In this talk, Priyanka Halder — Head of Quality Engineering at GoodRx — walks us through her tried-tested-and-proven formula to succeed in a hi-tech, high-paced environment, avoiding feeling burned out, and leveraging your whole team to deliver a high-performance & high-quality product in record time.
Key takeaways from this session:
- The quality dilemma: time, money, resource crunch — and ways to overcome it
- 3 steps applied to high-performance testing: Discovery, Analysis, Implementation
- Ways to multitask efficiently
- Delegation strategies
Full webinar Recording:
- “Modern Functional Test Automation Through Visual AI” — Take the free online course that was outlined in this webinar, only on Test Automation University
- Angie Jones Presents: “Automated Visual Testing: A Fast Path To Test Automation Success” — ace automated visual testing with this free 9-chapter online course by Angie Jones on Test Automation University
- What is Visual Testing? A Comprehensive Explanation — blog post
- 3 Steps to Visual Testing for PDF Files [with Code] — post by Angie Jones
- How To Run 372 Cross-browser Tests In Under 3 Minutes – blog post
- 2019 State of Visual Testing Report — Check how your team measures up to the industry standards — Download your copy of the report here
- Start visual testing today — sign up for your free Applitools account here