This year has been off to an exciting start here at Applitools. With the announcement of Application Visual Management (AVM) and Eyes 10.0 in February, we are continuing the momentum this Spring by participating in a variety of events around the world. We’re looking forward to sharing the benefits of AI-powered visual testing and monitoring, how Eyes can help any business realize a more successful digital transformation journey through visual AI, and more – here’s where you’ll find Applitools out and about in April:
- April 6, 2018
- London, UK
- We are proud to be the Platinum Sponsor of the first-ever AppiumConf! This single-day event is jam-packed with sessions lead by top mobile test automation experts from around the world. Make sure to check out the talk by Applitools R&D director, Daniel Puterman: “Deep Hacking Appium for Fun and Profit” @ 10:20 am GMT. Plus, stop by our booth to say hi, catch a quick Eyes demo, and leave with “visually perfect” swag.
- April 11-12, 2018
- Newport Beach, CA
- As Sapphire Sponsors of STPCon Spring 2018, we are looking forward to joining fellow software testing professionals. Topics like agile testing, test automation, mobile app testing, test team leadership and more will be discussed during workshops, keynotes and breakout sessions. We’ll be taking the stage several times throughout the event, here’s where to catch us:
- Automated Visual Testing at Scale – Applitools co-founder and COO Moshe Milman and Dow Jones Engineering Director Sumeet Mandloi take the stage together on April 11, 2018, @ 10:15 a.m. PT in Avalon East.
- You’re Almost There: Supercharge Your Functional Tests With Visual Powers in 8 Lines of Code – Applitools Senior Architect Gil Tayar presents this in-depth and code-filled talk on April 11, 2018, @ 11:30 a.m. PT in Cardiff.
- Advanced Test Automation Techniques for Responsive Apps and Sites – Join Moshe Milman again, this time for a hands-on talk about testing responsive apps — including a live demo of Applitools Eyes; that will happen on April 12, 2018, @ 10:15 a.m. PT in Avalon East.
- Automated Exploratory Testing – Justin Ison, Applitools’ Sr. Customer Success Engineer, will show how automated exploratory testing can help QA teams release more efficiently, quicker and with more confidence. His talk will take place on April 12 @ 10:15 am PT in Baycliff.
- Docker and the Path to a Better Staging Environment – Gil Tayar takes the stage @ STPCon one more time on April 12, 2018, at 3:30 p.m. PT in Baycliff.
Interested in seeing Applitools out and about and connecting at one of these events? We’d love to meet! Please reach out to us and let’s find a time to connect!
To learn more about Applitools’ visual UI testing and Application Visual Management (AVM) solutions, check out the resources section on the Applitools website. To get started with Applitools, request a demo, or sign up for a free Applitools account.