In this online test automation conference, you’ll discover from the top automation engineers in the industry what works for their successful projects – helping you perfect the craft of creating robust, scalable and maintainable automated tests, and accelerate your career in the process!
With over leading 25 expert speakers, many in-demand automation skills and topics will be covered, including:
- Selenium and Appium
- Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- REST testing
- Visual validation testing
- … and much more! (check the full agenda here)
- Dan Cuellar – the original creator of Appium
- Alan Richardson – author of Selenium Simplified and Java for Testers
- Dave Haeffner – author of The Selenium Guidebook
- Greg Paskal – author of the Test Automation in the Real World
- John Ferguson Smart – creator of the Serenity framework
- Matt Wynne & Seb Rose – authors of The Cucumber Book – Behavior Driven
- Development for Testers and Developers and The Cucumber for Java Book
- Dima Kovalenko – author of Selenium Design Patterns and Best Practices
- Pekka Klarck – creator of the Robot framework
- … and many more – check the full list of speakers here.
Whether you’re currently involved in automation or just beginning, we’ve got you covered with either a new tool, technique or best practice that will improve or jumpstart your current testing situation and help you avoid common mistakes that can ruin any automation effort.
Are you ready to accelerate your automation efforts and career? Register NOW and join us to make this an epic conference of automation awesomeness!
In addition – you get these 5 awesome benefits when you sign up for Automation Guild Conference 2017:
1. AUTOMATION EXPERTS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
We’ve brought the best speakers in the world to bring you the knowledge you need to stay ahead of the curve in the automation testing.
2. LIFETIME VIEWING ACCESS
At traditional conferences many times you end up missing a session you really wanted to attend. Or you forgot something that the presenter mentioned. Watch each session as many times as you like!
3. ACTIONABLE TESTING SKILLS AND BEST PRACTICES
Not just PowerPoint presentations – real world examples. Our goal is to have as many high quality screen-share sessions, where the presenter is showing real-world real-code examples.
4. WATCH SESSION AT YOUR OWN PACE
With your paid registration, you’ll also have lifetime access to all the conference videos, so you can look back and watch on your own schedule. If you can’t make a Q&A session live, all live aspects of the conference will also be recorded and uploaded to the site within 48 hours.
5. THE CONTENT YOU NEED – WHEN YOU NEED IT, WHERE YOU NEED IT
You’ll have access to the Automation Guild conference site and all its content allowing you the opportunity to download it to your own device(s) where it can be kept for as long as you wish.
To read more about Applitools’ visual UI testing and Application Visual Management (AVM) solutions, check out the resources section on the Applitools website. To get started with Applitools, request a demo or sign up for a free Applitools account.