Watch this on-demand session to discover what are the must-have features of codeless automation solutions, which testing challenges they help solve, and how to choose the solution that is right for your team.
Manual testing is necessary for certain types and modes of testing — but its inability to properly and quickly scale up creates major setbacks and bottlenecks for companies.
So what’s the answer?
We see organizations turning their attention and resources to codeless automation solutions in the hopes of solving the issues of speed, coverage, and maintenance — but how do you choose a solution that is right for your team?
In this session, we dived into the 5 key features you should look for in a codeless automation solution, discussed how each of those features helps solve different testing challenges, and demonstrated how those features work.
Dzung Ngo’s Slidedeck (Katalon)
Daniel Levy’s Slidedeck (Applitools)
Full Webinar Recording
- When Codeless Meets AI — post by Dzung Ngo, VP of Product @ Katalon
- Angie Jones Presents: “Automated Visual Testing: A Fast Path To Test Automation Success” — ace automated visual testing with this free 9-chapter online course by industry leader Angie Jones, exclusive on Test Automation University!
- Whitepaper — The Impact of Visual AI on Test Automation Report — Empirical data from 288 quality engineers automating tests with Cypress, Selenium, and Webdriver IO
- Ask 288 Of Your Peers About Visual AI [post]
- Visual UI Testing as an Aid to Functional Testing [post by Gil Tayar]
- Start visually testing today — with your free Applitools account — open yours right here
- Click here to learn more about Katalon’s all-in-one test automation solution