Listen to Automation expert Joe Colantonio, as he takes a look back at the top takeaways from Automation Guild Conf 2017, including key skills, best practices and must-have tools.
Watch this webinar, where Joe Colantonio – the founder and host of Automation Guild Conf, the first ever online conference dedicated 100% to test automation – takes a look back at the event, highlighting the sessions, speakers, and top takeaways – including tools, skills and best practices.
Joe covers the following topics:
- The difference between Applitools and Galen
- 21 Free Visual Validation Tools
- How testing vendors are embracing open source
- How to grade your Selenium Tests
- PageObjects vs Screenplay pattern
- Is BDD just for Collaboration?
- TestOps – how automation fits into CI
Watch it now – you can find Joe’s slide deck HERE: