Responsive web design has become the preferred approach for building sites and apps that provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience on any phone, tablet, desktop or wearable device.
However, automatically testing these responsive sites and apps can be quite a challenge, due to the need to cover all supported layouts, their respective navigation, and visible content.
Watch this advanced hands-on session, and learn how to:
- Implement generic testing that works for all the layouts of your app
- Control the browser and viewport size in order to accurately target layout transition points
- Incorporate layout-specific assertions in your testing
- Effectively design responsive page objects
- Visually validate the correctness of your app’s layout
- Bonus: tips for planning and executing responsive website testing
Aakrit’s slide-deck can be found below:
And you can watch the full recording here:
To read more about Applitools’ visual UI testing and Application Visual Management (AVM) solutions, check out the resources section on the Applitools website. To get started with Applitools, request a demo or sign up for a free Applitools account.