Responsive web design has become the preferred approach for building sites and apps that provide an optimal viewing and interaction experience on any phone, tablet, desktop or wearable device.
However, automatically testing these responsive sites and apps can be quite a challenge, due to the need to cover all supported layouts, their respective navigation, and visible content.
Watch this advanced hands-on session, and learn how to:
- Implement generic tests that work for all the layouts of your app
- Control the browser and viewport size in order to accurately target layout transition points
- Incorporate layout-specific assertions in your tests
- Effectively design responsive page objects
- Visually validate the correctness of your app’s layout
- Bonus: tips for planning and executing responsive website testing
Aakrit’s slide-deck can be found here – and you can watch the full recording here: