No frontend project can survive without an effective testing strategy. Why?
Because frontend projects can be as complex as backend projects — but users still expect a flawless experience. And if those users complain to your management… it’s just bad.
So, more and more frontend developers are realizing that they need to bake automated testing into their development process.
But questions remain:
- What testing should you do beyond unit testing?
- How can you find the time to both code and build/run/maintain automated tests?
- How do you maintain tests when requirements and features are constantly changing — and you’re pushing new code into production daily?
- How do you convince your boss that testing isn’t a waste of time?
We want to help you out of this.
Please join us at State of Frontend Testing, a free online event where frontend testing experts share how to quickly build high-quality web and mobile apps in 2019. We’ll cover the testing strategies, tools and frameworks you should be using in 2019.
- Shai Reznik, Founder of HiRez.io – Entertaining Angular + Testing Courses and TestAngular.com.
- James Evans, Software QA developer and Microsoft MVP.
- Kevin Lamping, Front-end Engineer & Tester. Webdriver Fan.
- Rotem Mizrachi-Meidan, Mobile Infrastructure Engineer at Wix.
- Gil Tayar, Senior Architect at Applitools and creator of Applitools Visual Grid
- Tracy Lee, co-founder, ThisDot Labs
Not a bad group, right?
State of Frontend Testing will stream live on Tuesday, December 18th at 10 am PST / 1 pm EST / 6 pm UK. This is a free, online event open to all developers.
Register here to see the event details and join the livestream.
We hope to see you on the 18th!
What will you do upgrade your frontend testing in 2019?