Collection of Private Information/Data
Company may collect, receive and store any information, data and other details submitted, uploaded, posted, transmitted, communicated, shared or exchanged by you whether through your use of the application and or through your visits to the Website and such other third party sites and/or such communities accessible or operated through the Website (collectively “Private Information“). Private Information may include without limitation:
- Your name, e-mail address, contact details, etc.;
- Information in connection with the transactions you undertake;
- Anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites;
- Information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by the Company;
- Information you provide when giving the Company feedback, subscribing to the Website or any of its Services, completing forms, creating Accounts, or using any of the Services. This information may include any personal information and/or identification information or other personally sensitive data;
- Traffic patterns and site use, which may be used by Company to improve its Services;
- Information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by the Company. This information can include: Your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Website addresses.
Use of Private Information
The Company may monitor, retrieve, analyze, store and use any of the Private Information as follows:
- Producing general statistics and statistical information regarding use of the Software in general, campaign management through the Software, etc. Such statistical information will not include name, ID, address, or payment details or specific contents of campaigns managed through the Software or the Website.
- Conveying such statistic information to third parties according to Company’s discretion.
- Company may use the Private Information for the operation of the Software and also to detect and/or prevent fraud. Company may use such information for promotion purposes, such as to offer certain products or services of the Company or of others. The Company may also contact you via surveys for examination of current or potential services and/or functionalities of the Software and Website.
- Company may, from time to time, contact you, whether for itself or on behalf of third parties about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. The Company may contact you by post, e-mail, telephone or fax for these purposes but, except as otherwise provided herein, User’s unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) shall not be transferred to such third parties. In addition, Company may share such unique personally identifiable information with third parties who are service providers for the Company bound by confidentiality undertaking. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except in the scope they provide services to Company, and they are or shall be (as the case may be) required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- Company may monitor and keep track of the Website and your use of the Software in general, and of your visits on the Website, in order to ensure that your use of the Software and Website accords with the permitted uses under the TOU, to determine popularity of certain features, functionality of the Website and Software, and for other purposes, including commercial purposes such as delivering customized content and customized advertising material.
- User specifically authorizes Company to use their name, business name, contact information and logo in Company’s Website as well as in other marketing, promotional and general commercial activities.
- You are entitled to request in writing, anytime, that your information be deleted from any and all of Company’s data bases. You acknowledge, however, that such removal of your data may result in your inability to use all or some of the functions of the Software or of the Website, and you shall not have any claim against Company with respect to your inability to use the Software or the Website due to the foregoing.
- Company shall not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
- Your identifying details shall be provided to third parties, in the following events: (1) the processing of payments, with respect to Services used by you to the extent applicable (2) Company is required to do so by law, or court order, injunction or decree (3) in case of dispute between Company and you (4) to verify yours identity and prevent or detect fraud (5) upon yours consent.
- Company may keep your name, and contact information in its data base and use such details for the purpose of direct marketing either directly by Company or through third parties.
Other Web sites
The Website uses “cookies” (whether of the Company or of third parties) to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you register with the Company’s Website or services, a cookie helps Company to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as addresses, username and so on. When you return to the Website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Company’s Website you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Company reasonably secures the personally identifiable information you provide from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, on computer servers in a controlled and secured environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, you acknowledge that the Website, the Software and their information protection systems are not immune from any breaches or sabotage, and third party may make unlawful and harmful use of the Website and Software, including, but not limited to, uploading malicious files of any kind, viruses, worms, trojan horses and the such. You agrees that the Company shall not be liable in any way to any damage whatsoever that may result of any such third party behavior.
Changes to this Policy
Limitation of Liability