It was an awesome webinar – and now you can watch it on-demand, right here!
What is Selenium? Why should you use it? And how do you use it successfully?
In this webinar, Automation expert Dave Haeffner answered these questions as he steps through the why, how, and what of Selenium.
Dave also discussed how to start from nothing and build out a well factored, maintainable, resilient, fast and scalable set of tests.
These tests will not only work well, but across all of the browsers you care about, while exercising relevant functionality that matters to your business.
Watch this webinar, and learn how to:
- Decompose an existing web application to identify what to test
- Pick the best language for you and your team
- Identify which browsers to test with & setup Selenium to work with them
- Write maintainable and reusable Selenium tests that will be cross-browser compatible and performant
- Dramatically improve your test coverage with automated visual testing
- Build an integrated feedback loop to automate test runs and find issues fast
Watch it below:
And find the slides here: [slideshare id=60285014&doc=slides-160331134005]
To read more about Applitools’ visual UI testing and Application Visual Management (AVM) solutions, check out the resources section on the Applitools website. To get started with Applitools, request a demo or sign up for a free Applitools account.