Learn how to effectively automate tests for your responsive apps and sites – in this on-demand webinar.
Automatically testing responsive sites and apps can be a challenge, due to the need to cover all supported layouts, their respective navigation, and visible content.
Watch this advanced session, where Applitools co-founder and CTO Adam Carmi implements a complete Selenium-based automated test for a popular responsive website from scratch.
Watch this webinar, and learn how to:
- Implement generic tests that work for all the layouts of your app
- Control the browser’s viewport size in order to accurately target layout transition points
- Incorporate layout-specific assertions in your tests
- Effectively design responsive page objects
- Visually validate the correctness of your app’s layout
- Bonus: tips for planning and executing responsive website testing
Watch the webinar: