Watch this hands-on session — including a live coding demo — to discover how Fiserv solved their challenge with automated PDF testing.
Business organizations are taking advantage of advancements in digital technology to grow their customer base and revenue at an increasing pace.
Simply put: the faster that new customer agreements, forms, and documents can be processed — the faster that companies can grow revenue from their expanding customer base.
How does a software testing team respond to the business challenge of “increase the pace of business growth, increase the revenue”?
Specifically, how does a testing team effort improve their own efficiency in validating dynamically-generated PDF documents that are mission-critical to the pipeline of creating & establishing new business?
How can a testing process improvement effort — that includes automated visual validation — calculate ROI? What other opportunities does automated visual validation testing offer testing teams when they want to deliver increased value to their project and product teams?
In this hands-on session, Dave Harrison – Software Testing Practice Lead, Fiserv Global Business Systems — and Christopher Kane — Software Test Engineer, Fiserv Global Business Systems — discussed these challenges, and how they have made progress in taking them on. A walk-through of automated PDF document generation and visual validation was also shown.
- Acknowledging business challenges to work faster and smarter — and how to plan for a response to those challenges
- Planning and execution of an automated visual validation test improvement process for PDF documents
- How to build upon an initial ‘win’ in a test automation project so that additional positive ROI can be demonstrated
Fiserv PDF Testing Slidedeck
Full Webinar Recording
Additional Resources and Links
- Angie Jones’s Tech Blog — Test Automation for PDF Files [post w/ code examples]
- Angie Jones Presents: “Automated Visual Testing: A Fast Path To Test Automation Success” — ace automated visual testing with this free 9-chapter online course by industry leader Angie Jones, exclusive on Test Automation University!
- Whitepaper — The Impact of Visual AI on Test Automation Report — Empirical data from 288 quality engineers automating tests with Cypress, Selenium, and Webdriver IO
- Ask 288 Of Your Peers About Visual AI [post]
- Visual UI Testing as an Aid to Functional Testing [post by Gil Tayar]
- Start visually testing today — with your free Applitools account — open yours right here
- Stay in touch w/ Dave Harrison — on Twitter and LinkedIn