- Do you have UI bugs that are annoying your customers?
- Are you having challenges testing your site on multiple browsers/platforms?
- Are you having challenges keeping your automation up-to-date and maintaining high coverage?
- Manual UI Testing actually slowing down your Continuous Deployment efforts?
In order to be more agile and effectively support Continuous Delivery, CloudShare decided to implement Applitools Eyes – the Visual Testing Automation tool.
Their Sr. QA Engineer reported the following results:
- Reduction of UI automation code by over 50%
- Reduction of overall number of missed bugs
- Improvement in overall product quality
- Increase in overall test coverage
- Ease of use with clearly marked screenshots (the screenshot below shows how Applitools Eyes detects text overlap layout issue with lower resolution)
Read the full blog post – including more screenshots – here.
To read more about Applitools’ visual UI testing and Application Visual Management (AVM) solutions, check out the resources section on the Applitools website. To get started with Applitools, request a demo or sign up for a free Applitools account.