In an era when testing is no longer limited to end-of-line waterfall-type process — but is an integral and substantial part of the end-to-end development process — it is ever more pressing to look under the hood of the tools, technologies, processes, and best practices utilized by top-notch testing teams that release world-class software.
In this webinar, Guy Arieli from Experitest and Eran Barlev from Applitools took an in-depth look at the technical aspects required to successfully scale continuous testing — and discussed the tools and technologies used by leading engineering teams, including their approach to managing functional, performance and visual testing at scale.
We also took a hands-on approach: via a live demo, we showed how all of these come together to create a complete end-to-end quality pipeline that supports continuous testing at scale.
Full slide deck:
Full webinar recording:
- Experitest is a leading SaaS all-in-one solution for web testing, Appium & Selenium testing, cross-browser testing and more — check out their quality assurance tools for mobile DevOps right here.
- “Modern Functional Test Automation Through Visual AI” — Take the free online course, only on Test Automation University
- Angie Jones Presents: “Automated Visual Testing: A Fast Path To Test Automation Success” — ace automated visual testing with this free 9-chapter online course, exclusive on Test Automation University
- What is Visual Testing? A Comprehensive Explanation — blog post
- 3 Steps to Visual Testing for PDF Files [with Code] — post by Angie Jones
- How To Run 372 Cross-browser Tests In Under 3 Minutes – blog post
- Start visual testing today — sign up for your free Applitools account here