The Branch baselines page
The Branch baselines page shows information about the in a branch and provides tools to manage these baselines.
The main tasks you can achieve using this page are:
Delete baselines from a branch. See
Copy baselines to another branch. See
Copying baselines between branches.
View the history of a baseline. See
The Baseline history page .
View the results of the test run that most recently used a baseline. See
View the results of the latest run of a baseline .
View the results of the test run that most recently updated the selected baseline. See
View the results of the test run which updated a baseline
The screenshot below shows the page in the Baseline details view, (one of three views that are available) and points to the four key elements on the page:
These elements are used as follows:
- Branch selector
- Use this when you first enter this page to select which the branch whose baselines you want to see.
- Summary panel
In this panel, you can see the number of baselines and applications, the number of variations of the
, and the number of maintainers (people who saved a baseline) in the branch.
- Use the tools in this toolbar to select rows, delete and copy baselines, choose the current view, refresh and filter the list.
- Main panel
You can choose to see one of three different views in this panel:
- the baselines
- the steps of the baselines
- the comments made in the baselines.
Using the Branch baseline page
To use this page :
Navigate to this page by selecting the
entry of the
Select the branch you want using the
Select the view you want from the toolbar:
Viewing branch summary information
At the top of the page, you can see summary information about the baselines associated with the branch :
The summary displays the following information:
- The total number of baselines.
- The number of different application names.
- The number of different browsers.
- The number of different Operating Systems.
- The number of viewport size variations.
- The number of team members that have done "Save" on a baseline in this branch (automatic save counts as a team member).