You can delete baselines from either the branch baselines page or the test baseline page. You may find that the branch baseline page is more convenient when you want to delete baselines from multiple tests or multiple applications, whereas the test baselines page is more convenient when you want to delete one or more baselines from the same test.
Navigating to the branch baseline page.
- Navigate to the Branch baselines page using the Page navigator.
- Select the branch with the baseline you want to delete.
Navigating to the test baseline page
- Navigate to the Apps & tests page.
- Find the test application in the left panel and click on it. The main panel will be updated with all the tests of the application.
- Look for the test name of the test you want and click on it (or choose Show baselines from the row menu ).
- The display will change to the Test Baselines page, which displays all the baselines associated with that test on the default branch (or the last branch you used on any page).
- Select the branch you want from the branch selector.
- The main panel of the page shows a list of all the baselines for the selected application, test and branch.
These pages are very similar, the difference is that the branch baselines page contains baselines for all the tests in the branch and the test baselines page only shows the baselines for the test you previously chose on the apps & test page. In either case, the procedure to delete baselines is the same:
- Ensure sure you are in baseline-detail view .
- To delete a single baseline, use the row menu that appears at the end of a baseline row when the cursor is over that row and then select the Delete option.
- To delete several baselines, you can select a number of baselines using the checkbox on each row, or you can use the filter tool to narrow down the tests by various criteria, and then select the checkbox in the toolbar to select all the visible baselines.
- Click the button in the toolbar to delete all the selected baselines.
- Whichever method you use, Eyes will display a confirmation dialog. Select "Confirm" to continue to delete all the baselines or select "Cancel" to abort the delete request.