- The baseline details view. Displays information and operations about the baselines.
- The baseline steps view. Displays the baselines step thumbnails, allows you to open the step and baseline viewers.
- The baseline issues and remarks view. Displays the remarks and issues added to the baselines.
When you first enter this page, make sure that the branch is set to the branch you are interested in. See Selecting a branch on a page for more details.
In the baseline steps view, you can see the thumbnail images of all the steps of all the baselines associated with the currently selected branch.
The thumbnail image of each step shows the baseline image associated with the step.
- Using the filter tool in the toolbar to limit the steps that you see, to those that meet the criteria you specify.
- Organizing the baselines into a hierarchy by using the tool.
See Filtering and grouping in baseline views for more information on these tools.
Step thumbnail features
If you hover your cursor over the thumbnail a dialog will open showing you information about the step:
If you click on the step thumbnail, then the baseline viewer will be displayed, and you will be able to view the baseline image and any annotations that have been made. See The Baseline viewer for details.
- Clicking on this icon will open the step viewer on this step.
Clicking on this icon will display a menu that will offer you the following options:
- Filter by same
- Hovering over this option will let you set the filter to show only steps with the same Browser, OS or Viewport as this step (one option only).
- Open in baseline viewer
- Clicking this option will open the baseline viewer on this step. See The Baseline viewer
- Open in step viewer
- Clicking this option will open the step viewer on this step.