Both the Test editor and the Step editor allow you to add the checkpoint or baseline image with annotation regions.
- Ignore: Don't report any mismatches in a region.
- Floating: Allow the position of a region to move without reporting a mismatch.
- Match Levels
- Strict: Detect any mismatch visible to the human eye.
- Content: Allow small variations such as ignoring color.
- Layout: Check only the layout and ignore actual text and graphics.
For more information on the available match levels see How to use Eyes match levels
Click from the Annotations toolbar to open the regions menu and select a region to apply to an image.
After you select a region a dialog opens and offers you the option to apply the region to other similar steps. For more information see Adding, modifying, or deleting regions of a step.