The Baseline viewer
This page allows you to look at the baseline image and annotations of all the steps in a baseline. It is similar to the Test editor that can be opened from the test result page, but the information in the Baseline viewer is "read-only".
To access the Baseline viewer
- Select Branch baselines from the Page navigator.
- Select a branch from the Branch menu and then click on a Baseline row to expose the baseline thumbnails.
- Mouse over a thumbnail to display the thumbnail toolbar and click More options menu.
- Click Open in baseline viewer.
The page has the following parts:
- Summary panel
- Displays the test and application name, the test branch, and the details of the .
- Zoom Controls
- Allows you to change the size of the displayed image in the browser, so you can choose to see the entire image or to focus on the details in one part of the image. For more details see Test editor zoom controls.
- Visible layer selector
- Allows you to select what information is overlaid on the baseline image. You can choose between diffs, Remarks & Issues, Regions and the Viewport Size. For more details see Test editor select visible layer
- Timeline navigator
- Allows you to change which step of the test is displayed. For more details see Step navigator control.