- Overview of visual UI testing
Explains the basic elements of the visual UI testing workflow
- System overview
Describes how your test environment interacts with the various Eyes components to implement visual UI testing
- Writing visual tests with the Eyes SDK
Explains how to write tests using the Eyes SDK
- Reviewing test results and updating the baseline
Describes the key features of the Eyes Test Manager to view test results, report bugs and update the baseline
- Walkthrough: Running a visual UI test and reviewing test results
Rounds off this overview with a complete example of writing and reviewing a test
- Introduction to the Ultrafast Grid
Introduces the Eyes Ultrafast Grid system that can drastically reduce test time, and provides cross-browser testing in the cloud.
- Writing a visual test that uses the Ultrafast Grid.
Builds on the previus article Writing tests with the Eyes SDK, extending it so that is uses the Ultrafast Grid.