Images Python Eyes SDK classes
Platform: ImagesLanguage: Python SDK:
- Values that define different types of Image matching. These are used in various commands that set the match level. See How to use Eyes match levels for details.
- This enum defines literals that define the possible test results for a single test. It is returned by the status property.
- An object of this class is contained in the StepInfo object, which is in itself an object in the TestResults object returned by the close method.The methods in this class are used to retrieve a URI that can be used with the REST API to obtain information about a particular step.
- An object of this class is contained in the StepInfo object, which is in itself an object in the TestResults object returned by the close method.The properties in this class are used to retrieve a URI that can be used in a browser to open the Test Manager on a page that displays information about a particular step.
- Call Configuration.set_batch method or Eyes.batch property with an object of this class to configure the batch for one or more tests.
- This class is used to create a configuration object that is used to configure an Eyes object by passing it to the Eyes.set_configuration method.
- This class provides the main methods used to execute tests and checkpoints.
- The methods in this class are used as part of the check Fluent API to configure and execute checkpoints.
- This value is for internal use only.
- Provides an object that describes a rectangle. An object of this type is required as a parameter in some methods.
- Provides an object that describes a rectangular area at a coordinate. An object of this type is required as a parameter in some methods.
- An object of this class is returned as part of the information in the TestResults class. This class provides URIs that can be used in a browser to display the Test manager batch and test results for this test.
- When a test terminates, the close method returns an object with methods/properties defined by the TestResults class. Within the TestResults, there is an array of objects which have the properties defined by the class StepInfo. Each element of this array describes information for one step in the test.The properties in this class are used to retrieve information for a given step in the test results.
- This class provides methods that are used to define and configure the checkpoint target for the check method.
- An object of this type represents the result of running a test. It bundles together the test results and an exception status.
- Encapsulates the results of a visual test, including summary information and checkpoint-specific details. An object of this class is returned by the close method upon test completion.
- An object of this type is used to obtain all of the test results that were run using the runner.