Platform: AppiumLanguage: C# SDK:
The methods in this class are used as part of the Check Fluent API to configure and execute checkpoints.
To use these methods, first create a target object using a method from the Target class, then call one or more of the methods in this class on the returned object, chaining them one after the other using the '.' operator.
- Use to define an accessibility region and its type.
- If called without parameters, sets the match level for this target to . Otherwise, defines that a match level of Content should be used for the regions passed as a parameters.
- Sets the match level for this target to Exact.
- Add one more floating region to this target.
- Defines if the screenshot for this target should be extended to contain the entire element or region being checked, even if it extends the borders of the viewport.
- Add one or more ignore regions to this target (i.e. areas whose content matches anything).
- Use this method to tell Eyes that for this target it should detect mismatch artifacts caused by a blinking cursor and not report them as mismatches.
- Sets whether Test Manager should intially display mismatches for image features that have only been displaced, as opposed to real mismatches.
- If called without parameters, sets the match level for this target to Layout. Otherwise, defines that a match level of Layout should be used for the regions passed as parameters.
- Use this method to set the default match level (the type of matching) to use for this target when matching the captured image to the baseline image.
- Enable or disable sending DOM for this checkpoint.
- If called without parameters, sets the match level for this target to Strict. Otherwise, defines that a match level of Strict should be used for the regions passed as a parameters.
- Defines the timeout to use when acquiring and comparing screenshots for this target.
- Assigns a name to the checkpoint.