Runs a checkpoint of the entire application (e.g. browser) window.
value = eyes.check_window(tag, match_timeout, target) value = eyes.check_window(tag, match_timeout) value = eyes.check_window(tag) value = eyes.check_window()
- Type:Text [Optional : default = None ]
The tag defines a name for the checkpoint in the Eyes Test Manager. The name may be any string and serves to identify the step to the user in the Test manager. You may change the tag value without impacting testing in any way since Eyes does not use the tag to identify the baseline step that corresponds to the checkpoint - Eyes matches steps based on their content and position in the sequences of images of the test. See How Eyes compares checkpoints and baseline images for details.
- Type:int [Optional : default = -1 ]
- The retry time in milliseconds. If there is a mismatch, then Eyes will recapture and recheck the checkpoint until the timeout limit. This can help avoid mismatches in cases where the capture was done before the page was fully rendered. This parameter overrides any global timeout set using match_timeout. Passing a value of -1 will force the default timeout.
- Type:Target [Optional : default = None ]
- An object that defines floating and ignores regions and other configuration options.
- Type: None