Run a checkpoint on an image that you provide as a parameter.
AppImage value = eyes.CheckImage(image, tag); AppImage value = eyes.CheckImage(image); AppImage value = eyes.CheckImage(image64, tag); AppImage value = eyes.CheckImage(image64); AppImage value = eyes.CheckImage(image, tag); AppImage value = eyes.CheckImage(image);
- An image stored in a buffer in PNG format.
- Type:string [Optional : default = null ]
The tag defines a name for the checkpoint in the Eyes Test Manager. The name may be any string and serves to identify the step to the user in the Test manager. You may change the tag value without impacting testing in any way since Eyes does not use the tag to identify the baseline step that corresponds to the checkpoint - Eyes matches steps based on their content and position in the sequences of images of the test. See How Eyes compares checkpoints and baseline images for details.
- The image in base64 encoded image format.
- The image as a byte stream (as it appears in the PNG image file).
- Type: <a class ='link' href='/Content/api/eyes-sdk/index-gen/class-appimage-images-csharp.htm'>AppImage</a>
- This method returns an object with a boolean property IsMatch. If this property has a value of true indicates that the checkpoint matched, or is a new checkpoint. The meaning of a return value of false depends on whether this is the first checkpoint to return this value or not. For the first checkpoint that returns a value of false, the implication is that there was a mismatch. The test may choose to recapture the image and resend it (when using a check that supports this feature). Once one checkpoint has returned false, all the following checkpoints will also return false. This does not mean that the checkpoint mismatched; it means that Eyes will only know the final status of the checkpoint at the end of the test. If required, the actual result of the checkpoint should be obtained from the StepInfo object in the TestResults returned by the Close method.