Set one or more user-defined properties to be associated with the batch.
A batch property is a user-defined name/value pair that you can associate with a batch. Use the Test Manger to view the properties and their values for a particular batch and you can filter for batches with specific property values. See Using user defined batch properties for more information.
let value = batchInfo.setProperties(properties); batchInfo.properties = value; value = batchInfo.properties;
Note that this feature is available as both a method and a property.
- Pass one or more name/valjue pairs.
- Type: BatchInfo
- Call this method after creating the BatchInfo object and before using the Eyes.setBatch or Configuration.setBatch method to associate the batch with the test (before the test is started).
- Set multiple properties by calling BatchInfo.addProperty multiple times with the same property name and different values.
- You should not assign a given value to a property more than once in a given batch run.
- You can also associate properties with a specific test using Configuration.addProperty or Configuration.properties.