The information in this topic may be out of date. The current SDK reference guide has moved here.
Class: BatchInfoPlatform: Selenium 3Language: Python SDK:
Associate a user-defined property with the batch.
A batch property is a user-defined name/value pair that you can associate with a batch. Use the Test Manger to view the properties and their values for a particular batch and you can filter for batches with specific property values. See Using user defined batch properties for more information.
value = batch_info.add_property(name, value)
- The name of the property.
- The value to be associated with this property.
- Type: BatchInfo
- Call this method after creating the BatchInfo object and before using the Eyes.batch or Configuration.set_batch method to associate the batch with the test (before the test is started).
- Set multiple properties by calling BatchInfo.add_property multiple times with the same property name and different values.
- You should not assign a given value to a property more than once in a given batch run.
- You can also associate properties with a specific test using Configuration.add_property or Configuration.properties.