An Exclusive Event for Engineering Leaders Who Own Quality Management
We sincerely hope you, your family, friends, and colleagues are staying safe and healthy at this time. As originally planned, Applitools is hosting a series of interactive events throughout May and June of 2020 in the North American, Asia-Pacific, and European time zones. We have sourced some incredible thought leaders and will host informative, educational, and highly interactive sessions limited to just 100 quality engineering leaders per event. This limited number allows us to replicate the real world as much as possible through live interactions, discussion, and networking.
Why the Future of Testing – 2020?
Each of our digitally transformed brands now lives on over 300,000 pages and screens daily. Business teams love the opportunity to move faster and compete more effectively, but engineering teams across every industry are being pushed harder and harder to deliver more features faster as a result. How do we succeed without seriously degrading app quality?
Managing app quality in the era of Digital Transformation and CI/CD is a vital challenge for any engineering team that must be overcome to successfully compete in today’s market. Luckily, The future of testing is here.
- Welcome and Housekeeping – Joe Colantonio, Founder at TestGuild
- Opening Remarks: The Big Bang of Testing – Gil Sever, CEO and Co-Founder at Applitools
- Opening Keynote: Look At The Whole Picture – Richard Bradshaw, BossBoss at Ministry of Testing
- Roadmap to Testing Design System – Marie Drake, Principal Test Automation Engineer at News UK
- Business Driven Testing: A 360-degree Test Approach – Johann Gaggero, Omnichannel Test Manager at LVMH PCIS
- Web Accessibility: An Approach Towards Inclusive Design!
- Aparna Gopalakrishnan, Test Automation Consultant
- Giridhar Rajkumar, Test Automation Consultant at Wipro Limited
- Modern Cross Browser Testing – Gil Tayar, Architect at Applitools
- Expert Panel: The Future of DevOps and Quality in 2020 and Beyond
- Moderator: Joe Colantonio, Founder at TestGuild
- Stuart Day, Principal QA – Digital at Dunelm
- Marie Drake, Principal Test Automation Engineer at News UK
- Glyn Martin, Head of QA Transformation at BT
- Gil Tayar, Architect at Applitools
- Next-Generation Functional Testing Using Visual AI – Adam Carmi, CTO and Co-Founder at Applitools
- Closing Keynote: Best Practices in Testing From Innovative Brands – Angie Jones, Sr. Developer Advocate at Applitools & Director of Test Automation University
Ministry of Testing
Co-Founder and CTO
Principal QA – Digital
Principal Test Engineer
Omnichannel Test Manager
Test Automation Consultant
Sr. Developer Advocate
Head of QA Transformation
Test Automation Consultant
Co-Founder and CEO