Workshop: Head-to-Head Web Testing: Part 1 with Cypress
- Filip Hric, Cypress Ambassador & Educator, Cypress
Mobiles / Smartphones have taken over the world. There are 5.2 billion people using mobile phones, of which 4.66 billion people use the Internet. 92.6% of 4.66 billion people access the Internet from their mobile phones.
Given this data, having a Mobile-first strategy makes sense.
That said, building a quality app that works well in any geography, on any type of new or old device (Android or iOS), in any network condition is hard.
In this session, we will:
1. Discuss the challenges of testing apps on Mobile
2. Examine the differences in the release process and its implications for your Mobile apps
3. Review a Functional Test Automation solution that scales across platforms and functionalities, and how Visual AI can increase your test coverage, and make tests more stable
4. Share strategies to make your Functional Testing more valuable – ex. On-field testing
5. List different mechanisms to release your App
We hope you are enjoying our library of exclusive content.
To gain instant access to all premium content in the on-demand library, fill out the form below. Once the form is submitted, you will not be prompted again.