Selenium 3 Python Eyes SDK classes
Platform: Selenium 3Language: Python SDK:
- Values that define different types of Image matching. These are used in various commands that set the match level. See How to use Eyes match levels for details.
- Defines the mechanism used to offset sub-images when generating a full page image by stitching together multiple sub-images.
- Call Eyes.batch property with an object of this class to configure the batch for one or more tests.
- This class provides the main methods used to execute tests and checkpoints.
- Used when defining floating regions, to define the distance a region can move without causing a mismatch.
- Used to create a region based on pixel coordinates, to be passed to the method floating.
- Used to create a region based on a webelement, to be passed to the method floating.
- The class constructor used to create an object to be passed to the method floating.
- Used to create a region based on a webelement, to be passed to the method ignore.
- Used to create a region based on a selector, to be passed to the method floating.
- Provides an object that describes a rectangular area at a coordinate. An object of this type is required as a parameter in some methods.
- This class provides methods that are used to define and configure the checkpoint target for methods such as check_window and check_region.
- Encapsulates the results of a visual test, including summary information and checkpoint-specific details. An object of this class is returned by the close method upon test completion.
- Defines possible test result status.