Eyes Python SDK 3.x - Selenium SDK classes
- Values that define different types of Image matching.
These are used in various commands that set the match level.
See How to use Eyes match levels
- Defines the mechanism used to offset sub-images when generating a full page image by stitching together multiple sub-images.
- Call batch with an object of this class to configure the batch for one or more tests.
- This class provides the main methods used to execute tests and checkpoints.
- Used when defining floating regions, to define the distance a region can move without causing a mismatch.
- Used to create a region based on pixel coordinates, to be passed to the method floating.
- Used to create a region based on a webelement, to be passed to the method floating.
- The class constructor used to create an object to be passed to the method floating.
- Used to create a region based on a webelement, to be passed to the method ignore.
- Used to create a region based on a selector, to be passed to the method floating.
- Provides an object that describes a rectangular area at a coordinate.
An object of this type is required as a parameter in some methods.
- This class provides methods that are used to
define and configure the checkpoint target for methods such as
check_window and check_region.
- Encapsulates the results of a visual test, including summary information and checkpoint-specific details.
An object of this class is returned by the close method upon test completion.
- Defines possible test result status.