Espresso Eyes SDK classes
Platform: EspressoLanguage: Java SDK:
- Values that define different types of Image matching. These are used in various commands that set the match level. See How to use Eyes match levels for details.
- This enum defines literals that define the possible test results for a single test. It is returned by the getStatus method.
- Call Configuration.setBatch method or Eyes.setBatch method with an object of this class to configure the batch for one or more tests.
- An object of this class is used to manage multiple Eyes sessions
- This class is used to create a configuration object that is used to configure an Eyes object by passing it to the Eyes.setConfiguration method.
- The methods in this class are used as part of the check Fluent API to configure and execute checkpoints.
- This class provides the main methods used to execute tests and checkpoints.
- Provides an object that describes a coordinate. An object of this type is required as a parameter in some methods.
- An object used to set and retrieve the details of the proxy server used to interact with the Eyes server.
- Provides an object that describes a rectangle. An object of this type is required as a parameter in some methods.
- Provides an object that describes a rectangular area at a coordinate. An object of this type is required as a parameter in some methods.
- This class provides methods that are used to define the top level target (the entire window, region, element, frame, etc.) for the check method.
- An object of this type represents the result of running a test. It bundles together the test results and an exception status.
- Encapsulates the results of a visual test, including summary information and checkpoint-specific details. An object of this class is returned by the close method upon test completion.