Appium C# Eyes SDK classes
Platform: AppiumLanguage: C# SDK:
- These values represent accessibility levels as defined by WCAG 2.
- The classification type of an accessibility region.
- Defines which version of the accessibility standard is used when verifying accessibility.
- This value classifies the results of an accessibility testing in the test results.
- Values that define different types of Image matching. These are used in various commands that set the match level. See How to use Eyes match levels for details.
- This enum defines literals that define the possible test results for a single test. It is returned by the Status property.
- Use to create an object that is used to set up accessibility validation.
- An object of this class is contained in the StepInfo object, which is in itself an object in the TestResults object returned by the Close method.The methods in this class are used to retrieve a URI that can be used with the REST API to obtain information about a particular step.
- An object of this class is contained in the StepInfo object, which is in itself an object in the TestResults object returned by the Close method.The properties in this class are used to retrieve a URI that can be used in a browser to open the Test Manager on a page that displays information about a particular step.
- Call Configuration.SetBatch method or Eyes.Batch property with an object of this class to configure the batch for one or more tests.
- The methods in this class are used as part of the Check Fluent API to configure and execute checkpoints.
- This class is used to create a configuration object that is used to configure an Eyes object by passing it to the Eyes.SetConfiguration method.
- This class provides the main methods used to execute tests and checkpoints.
- Provides an object that describes a rectangle. An object of this type is required as a parameter in some methods.
- Provides the overall result of an accessibility test.
- An object of this class is returned as part of the information in the TestResults class. This class provides URIs that can be used in a browser to display the Test manager batch and test results for this test.
- When a test terminates, the Close method returns an object with methods/properties defined by the TestResults class. Within the TestResults, there is an array of objects which have the properties defined by the class StepInfo. Each element of this array describes information for one step in the test.The properties in this class are used to retrieve information for a given step in the test results.
- This class provides methods that are used to define the top level target (the entire window, region, element, frame, etc.) for the Check method.