Platform: Selenium 3Language: Python SDK:
Encapsulates the results of a visual test, including summary information and checkpoint-specific details. An object of this class is returned by the close method upon test completion.
- Returns whether this is a new test or not (i.e. no existing baseline was found for this test).
- Returns the number of test steps where the checkpoint image matched the baseline image.
- Returns the number of test steps where the checkpoint image did not match the baseline image. This includes new steps (i.e. steps where a baseline corresponding to the checkpoint was not found). It does not include missing steps. You can obtain this value using the missing property.
- Returns the number of test steps where an image corresponding to the checkpoint image was not found in the baseline.
- Returns a status that represents the results of the test.
- Returns the total number of steps in the result.
- Returns a URL which, if opened in a browser, displays the results of this test in the test manager.