Platform: ImagesLanguage: C# SDK:
Encapsulates the results of a visual test, including summary information and checkpoint-specific details. An object of this class is returned by the Close method upon test completion.
- Returns the application name.
- Returns an object with a set of URLs that you can use to access the Test manager in a browser, preloaded with the results of this test.
- Returns the unique batch id of the test batch.
- Returns the batch name.
- Returns the branch name of the test.
- Returns the amount of time the test ran.
- Returns the host application (browser) property of the test.
- Returns the viewport size used to identify the baseline.
- Returns the host OS property of the test.
- Returns the ID of the test.
- Returns whether the test was aborted or not (i.e. if AbortIfNotClosed was called and Close was not called previously).
- Indicates that at least one step was new, missing, or a mismatch.
- Returns whether this is a new test or not (i.e. no existing baseline was found for this test).
- Returns the number of test steps where the checkpoint image matched the baseline image.
- Returns the number of test steps where the checkpoint image did not match the baseline image. This includes new steps (i.e. steps where a baseline corresponding to the checkpoint was not found). It does not include missing steps. You can obtain this value using the Missing property.
- Returns the number of test steps where an image corresponding to the checkpoint image was not found in the baseline.
- Returns the name of the test.
- Returns the date and time the test started.
- Returns a status that represents the results of the test.
- Returns the total number of steps in the result.
- Returns an array of objects with information on all steps in the test.
- Returns a URL which, if opened in a browser, displays the results of this test in the test manager.
- Remove the test results from the server.