This class provides methods that are used to define and configure the target for the check method.
Once you create a Target object using one of the factory methods defined by this class, you can configure the checkpoint by calling other methods from the Target class, chaining them one after the other using the '.' operator.
- Add one more floating region to this target.
- Defines if the screenshot for this target should be extended to contain the entire element or region being checked, even if it extends the borders of the viewport.
- Add one or more ignore regions to this target (i.e. areas whose content matches anything).
- Use this method to tell Eyes that for this target it should detect mismatch artifacts caused by a blinking cursor and not report them as mismatches.
- Use this method to set the default match level (the type of matching) to use for this target when matching the captured image to the baseline image.
- Defines the timeout to use when acquiring and comparing screenshots for this target.