The example below demonstrates the creation of a VisualGridRunner instance. It is initialized with a call to the constructor RunnerOptions. A call to testConcurrency is then appended with a parameter of 10. This runner instance is passed to the Eyes instance when it is created. The end effect is that the runner manages the workflow and concurrency of all Eyes instances that are initialized with that runner. Passing a parameter of 10 means that the runner limits the concurrency to a maximum of 10 active test executions.
private EyesRunner runner = null; runner = new VisualGridRunner(new RunnerOptions().testConcurrency(concurrentSessions)); eyes = new Eyes(runner);
- Use this method to set your Eyes license key.
- Use this method to set the URL of a Proxy server that the SDK should use to interact with the AUT (Application under test).
- Use this method to provide the URL, username, and password of a Proxy server that the SDK can use to access the Eyes server.
- Use this method to set the URL of the Eyes server used to process the captured images.
- Use this method to specify the maximum number of Eyes tests that this runner will run concurrently.