Platform: Selenium 3Language: Python SDK:
The methods in this class are used as part of the check Fluent API to configure and execute checkpoints.
To use these methods, first create a target object using a method from the Target class, then call one or more of the methods in this class on the returned object, chaining them one after the other using the '.' operator.
from applitools.selenium.fluent import SeleniumCheckSettings
- Use to define an accessibility region and its type.
- If called without parameters, sets the match level for this target to . Otherwise, defines that a match level of CONTENT should be used for the regions passed as a parameters.
- Add one more floating region to this target.
- Select a frame that is a direct descendent of a frame selected previously in the chain.
- Defines if the screenshot for this target should be extended to contain the entire element or region being checked, even if it extends the borders of the viewport.
- Add one or more ignore regions to this target (i.e. areas whose content matches anything).
- Use this method to tell Eyes that for this target it should detect mismatch artifacts caused by a blinking cursor and not report them as mismatches.
- Sets whether Test Manager should intially display mismatches for image features that have only been displaced, as opposed to real mismatches.
- If called without parameters, sets the match level for this target to LAYOUT. Otherwise, defines that a match level of LAYOUT should be used for the regions passed as parameters.
- Use this method to set the default match level (the type of matching) to use for this target when matching the captured image to the baseline image.
- Requests that only a region within a selected i-frame should be matched.
- Normally, Eyes will select the most appropriate element to scroll to execute the fully method. You can use the scroll_root_element method to specify the element to scroll explicitly.
- Enable or disable sending DOM for this checkpoint.
- If called without parameters, sets the match level for this target to STRICT. Otherwise, defines that a match level of STRICT should be used for the regions passed as a parameters.
- Defines the timeout to use when acquiring and comparing screenshots for this target.
- Set the variation group ID for this checkpoint.
- Use this method to set configuration values for the Ultrafast Grid.
- Assigns a name to the checkpoint.